As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for\:
- Managing moderately complex projects and/or program components or phases of larger, more complex projects related to process improvement or integration within a functional area.
- Ensuring process improvement methodologies, project management and delivery process, and implementation management processes are followed.
- Managing and driving process mapping and analysis; data gathering and analysis.
- Managing the project budget; includes understanding and validating revenue and expense estimates, cost variance tracking, and managing project resources effectively.
- Providing clear and concise process and project communication, both written and verbal.