Senior Java Application Analyst
First Data (NYSE\: FDC) is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology, serving approximately six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in more than 100 countries around the world. The company’s 22,000 owner-associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the world’s largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing more than 3,000 transactions per second and $2.4 trillion per year. To learn more about First Data, visit FirstData.com.
First Data is hiring for a Java Application Analyst for a full-time role. No Corp-to-Corp or agencies please. This is a Perm full-time role.
Position Description Overview
- Coordinate a team of 4 - 8 JAVA Developers and assign tasks.
- Support the Agile SDLC. Analysis of complex processes and technological heterogenic applications.
- Design and validate architecture of software solutions for real-time payment systems.
- Design and develop of software solutions. Generate design documents.
- Ensures adherence to established standards and may consult with senior managers on technology solutions. Supports existing business systems applications and may be responsible for leading technical aspects of a project. May be responsible for assigning resources and delegating tasks to meet project deliverables. Performs additional job duties as required.
- Implementation, documentation and quality assurance of software architecture and E2E solutions. Executing code reviews.
- Technical project management\: the leading and guidance of small teams (internal and external developers) in regards to different mid-size projects from the requirement to the delivery of the complete product. Break down of the different project / implementation tasks into work packages for the internal and external (near- and far-shore) developers. Stay active in business technology trends, direction and innovation related to business process and technology areas of focus for the position.
- Supporting the architectural concept and solution specification for new web applications and services.
Scope of Job
Works on highly complex projects and issues within functional technical area. Coaches and leads less experienced IT staff and business managers. Provides leadership on projects.