Senior Contact Center Associate
Looking to start or continue your career? Come join the Fiserv team!
We have a variety of Customer Service positions available. If you are looking\:
- For somewhere that you can take pride in servicing your customer
- To belong to a large organization with great local presence and the feeling of 'family'
- For opportunities to earn more than just your base salary through various incentive and recognition programs
- For support in advancing and growing your career
...then look no further! Apply today.
Our Customer Service incumbents\:
- Provide quality service and professional support in a variety of areas of inbound calls including, but not limited to\: financial statements, credit card processing or related inquiries
- Investigate and problem solve possible fraudulent behavior
- Assist with and support the launch of new products or services
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for the future contacts and document interactions through contact tracking
- Use automated information systems to analyze the customer's situation
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making. Handles issues in the best interest of both customers and company.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer's experience
- Are afforded multiple cross-training opportunities to ensure we stay fluent with the ever changing needs of the business
For a day-in-the-life preview of our customer service representatives, click on the link\: https\://bcove.video/2K4megF