Position Description Overview
The Conversion organization works directly with clients on conversion, start-up, and transfer projects. Conversion projects involve migrating an existing portfolio from another processor (TSYS, In-house, etc.) to the Fiserv processing system. Conversions can be for a client brand new to Fiserv or for an existing client that is adding to their portfolio. Startups involve starting from ground zero and building out the required infrastructure on the Fiserv system to support a new client, who will launch a new portfolio. Transfers involve two clients that are already Fiserv clients and involve systemically moving the accounts from one client’s infrastructure to the other.
Team members assist in all aspects of each project type from beginning to end, participating in Discovery, Data Spec Review, Software Development, System Configuration, Testing, Project Management and Implementation. Owner associates are given the opportunity to become knowledgeable in a number of Fiserv system/product features and become Subject Matter Experts in specific areas of their choice. The positions within Conversions offer a variety of opportunities, including projects where you may manage all aspects independently, or larger projects where you’ll be part of a larger team working together to deliver a successful implementation.
- Manages client implementations, projects and conversions for large/technical custom implementations. May be responsible for driving complex, high priority implementations, conversions, projects or component phases of larger programs. Develops, coordinates, and executes project plans, task schedules and resource activities to ensure on-time and effective project delivery. Identifies opportunities to streamline procedures, enhance revenue and improve product efficiency. Interface with other Fiserv departments to generate and offer appropriate solutions. Interprets and communicates Fiserv services and Fiserv products to clients, sales, and vendors. At times will be responsible for gathering client requirements for software development that will support the client implementation, project or conversion. Provides client consultative input on Fiserv product and system features. May lead and coordinate cross-functional, cross-departmental, cross-company teams that are responsible for all aspects of an implementation, project or conversion, from initiation to closure. Insures project methodologies, project delivery processes, and implementation management processes are followed. This includes managing and driving project schedule, risk and issue management, and scope change management.
- • Responsible for all aspects of the project from beginning to end.
• Responsible for managing project plans and associated tasks.
• Identifying risk, issues, and strong management and communication to manage, mitigate, and remediate with a sense of urgency
- • Responsible for translating business requirements into technical requirements to satisfy client custom development.
- Responsible for helping drive resolution of issues through problem solving, identification of necessary resources, and escalation.
- • Responsible for managing several different skill block areas
• Ensuring system setup and configuration, custom development, and client integration is aligned to meet client business objectives
Scope of Job
Works on highly complex projects and tasks.