FirstSense Applied Data Scientist
Jersey City, New Jersey
Position Description Overview
Interested in stopping fraud before it occurs? Join Fiserv’s FirstSense fraud intelligence team to work in a highly collaborative setting to deliver a cutting-edge service that uses advanced analytics, dark web monitoring and financial transaction research to mitigate fraud. Our team needs a strong data analyst/data scientist to contribute to the reporting we produce for our customers.
- Process, clean, and verify the integrity of data used for analysis
- Work on end-to-end analytical projects, from initial identification of business needs, through to completion
- Coordinate with different functional teams to integrate data sets and implement models
- Analyze large sets of data to develop new insights into potential fraudulent behavior and create models to identify these patterns in broader datasets utilizing the multiple Analytical Stacks like R, Python, Spark, SAS, SQL MongoDB, etc.
- Communicate complex concepts to business stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
- Become familiar with payment card fraud the fraud life-cycle and become well-versed in the dark web threat landscape