Sr Application Analyst (Java/J2EE)
What does an exceptional Sr Application Analyst do?
We're looking for a Sr Application Analyst to help in building out core development of our products. As a Sr. Application Analyst, you will be a part of small but growing team of talented people responsible for customizing and implementing a sophisticated enterprise banking software in a fast-paced results oriented environment.
In this role, you can expect to\:
- Coding, testing, analyzing, detailing and sizing of Java/J2EE backend applications.
- Collaborate on the execution of the product, design and architectural roadmaps.
- Work with the product owner to provide technical insight and guidance into the product roadmap.
- Assist in establishing coding, software design approaches and standards and ensure the product teams are adhering to standard methodologies.
- Review process, components and dependencies with the architecture team to ensure alignment with technical strategy.
- Focus on eliminating any pressing technical impediments to the teams.
- Stay up to date with technology advancement and ensure our product technology stack is optimized for strategic growth.
- Provide inspiration and guidance to the growing team; champion a culture of openness, collaboration and innovation.
- Design and develop core extensions to an innovative web application framework.
- Be a highly motivated “self-starter” who is passionate about web development, and is anxious to learn from other high-level web developers.
- Be a standout colleague, ability to collaborate idea sharing in strong product setting.
- Able to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff
- Work with multiple engineering teams, and multi-functional partners.
- Adhere Agile Sprints, Delivery Framework, and SDLC standard methodologies.