Client Service Analyst I - Oxford MS
CLIENT SERVICE ANALYST I
- Provides service support to both internal and external clients for a specific product or group of products, and is considered the primary liaison between the client and Fiserv.
- Defines and/or resolves moderately complex customer problems within the designated product lines.
- Has full product service issue accountability, including incident reports, communication center notification, Service Center work item records, adhering to client service level agreements, monitoring liability issues and escalation to management when appropriate.
- Provides consultative servicing in order to meet client and company objectives, and fosters positive relationships with the client and internal departments.
- Controls liability exposure, interprets and communicates industry standards, updates internal systems, communicates enhancements with expertise in product specific transactions, screens and reports, in addition to possessing knowledge of product/system functionality gained through experience, research and testing.
- Adheres to established policy and procedures.
- Moderately complex customer problems; research inquiries and issues.