Multiple Accounts Receivable and Collections Roles
As an Accounts Receivable Rep, you
- Collecting via telephone in a call center environment
manually or utilizing an automatic telephone dialing system, to contact
merchants in regards to their outstanding accounts.
- Using skip tracing skills for more difficult debt
- Collecting accounts in compliance with all applicable
regulations and internal performance standards in order to meet or exceed
personal and/or departmental objectives.
- Establishing rapport with merchant in order to overcome
objections and negotiate payment of the debt.
- Documenting all discussions and actions in a tracking
system or database.
- Confirming payment arrangements and finalizing call.
- Working on special projects as assigned.
Scope of Job
Must maintain a performance goal as
outlined at the beginning of the measurement period. May be held to additional