Coral Springs, New Jersey
What does a great Middleware Engineer do?
Collaborates with a team of Engineers who support a spectrum of software and ensures stability for multiple platforms.
- Leads complex initiatives and issues within an application platforms involving multiple cross-functional teams.
- Work across application platform and influence improvements in web tier, app tier, database and other pertaining areas.
- Recommends strategies for process and monitoring improvement.
- Deploy and manage scalable micro services.
- Conduct code reviews and provide feedback to enhance the quality of application code artifacts.
- Understand the end-to-end functionality of an application platform.