Production Support Admin-Tandem
What does a great Production Support Admin do?
As a Production Support Admin, you can look forward to\:
- Establishing production runs, ensuring that appropriate job control language, run documentation and data files are available.
- Building job set-ups.
- Providing software configuration management for host and off host platforms in the realm of change deployment, change execution, job scheduling, release management, and release implementation.
- Performing problem identification, escalation and resolution.
- Designing, testing, and documenting programs.
- Working with applications that generally involve utility programs, job control language, macros, subroutines and other control modules.
- Performing impact analysis to output data processing based on user and client requirements.
- Analyzing documentation supporting changes in a complex production environment.
- Ability to prepare and analyze data in a logical manner and be able to summarize findings to a technical audience.
- Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction, and altering priorities
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced dynamic environment where new products are always introduced.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent projects and assignments
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking, providing options, recommendations, and additional actions relating to resolving issues, mitigating risks and resolving escalated items
- Provide 24x7 support when needed
- Self-driven, able to work without constant guidance and explore resolution based on extensive understanding of the function, but at the same time be able to work with team members in brainstorming and troubleshooting