Sr. DevOps Engineer
Coral Springs, New Jersey
What does a great Sr. DevOps Engineer do?
Loves working with new technology and the role it plays on helping improve resiliency as well as provide the best experience for customers. Participates in our planning sessions and technical discussions. Assist in translating ideas into technical designs. You will be interacting with external and internal clients to gather data gathering, assist with design, and ensure the development of their solutions meet or exceed our client expectations. We are looking for a highly collaborative team members to work with our other skilled DevOps Engineers that are ready to deliver software that ultimately helps our clients improve the way they do business.
In this role, you can expect to\:
- Build and maintain tools, solutions and microservices associated with deployment and our operations platform, ensuring that all meet our customer service standards and reduce errors.
- Actively troubleshoot any issues that arise during testing and production, catching and solving issues before launch.
- Test our system integrity, implemented designs, application developments and other processes related to infrastructure, making improvements as needed.
- Deploy product updates as required while implementing integrations when they arise.
- Automate our operational processes as needed, with accuracy and in compliance with our security requirements.
- Specifying, detailing and developing new product features, and writing automating scripts.
- Establish DevOps Engineer team best practices.
- Manage code deployments, fixes, updates and related processes.
- Work with open-source technologies as needed.
- Work with CI and CD tools, and source control such as GIT, bit bucket and SVN.
- Lead the team through development and operations.
- Offer technical support where needed, developing software for our back-end systems.
- Stay current with industry trends and source new ways for our business to improve.